Monday, June 18, 2012

cali & family

we were so happy to get to spend a few days in cali with my family! it always feels like we have to wait too long to see each other, but in the case of my brother it had been two and a half years too long so i was especially thankful u to get to see him before he got deployed! if all goes to plan he'll be home again just in time for Christmas!

i sure love these guys!

san diego zoo safari park, and 8 cups of mt. dew

we didn't see alot of animals, but the elephants were my favorite (partly but not only because there was a fence to sit on covered by shade haha) and it was pretty cool that the lions were this close to the glass!

what can I say, we love the beach


santa monica pier, oh and sand crabs, there were millions of them, and they were kind of cool, but they really creeped me out
we really missed dani and cole, wish they could have been there with us :( but they were home with miss tia
and hopefully the next time we are all together and we'll be able to meet these three:) my brother's beautiful wife and gabe, and their cute new little one royce!

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love reading your blog since we don't get to hang out! We miss you guys! Hope your summer is going well! Looks like it has been fun :)Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm just realizing that I left almost the same comment on your blog before I read this! too funny!

      Delete
  2. You need to update more often! We miss you guys and it is so fun to see all your cute pictures and what you've been up to. It looks like you had a blast! I am jealous and longing for some beach time :(

    Oh and P.S. You and Dallas are going to make such beautiful babies...when are you going to pop one out already!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we really miss you guys too! I will definitely try to post more often, I feel like it's ALWAYS on my to do list haha! Not quite sure when there will be a baby yet:)

      Delete