Wednesday, June 20, 2012

twenty six & two

Happy birthday to Dallas and Landon! I love that our family is so big that almost no one celebrates their birthday alone!

Landon andEmily thinking it's hilarious that they have put frosting on each other's faces :)

Dallas did have his traditional german chocolate cake for the party on Sunday. On his actual birthday on Thursday we went to dinner with his mom and I didn't want to have him be completely with out cake so I made this. Of course I got the idea from pinterest, and of course mine doesn't look quite as adorable haha! I also couldn't find a tee, I looked everwhere, I thought that golf tees were like bobby pins, I just thought they were everywhere.. I guess not, so I had to use one of my pink ones haha!


Seriously? Dallas broke is wedding ring... and had no idea how... Finding a replacement has been harder than picking one out in the first place, so we went in search of his joseph smith ring, we finally found it, after I got him a nicer one for his birthday. Isn't that always how it goes?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment