Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I am thankful

I am thankful all year round, but I know there is always room for more! I am thankful  that the election is over and now. when getting on facebook there are so many "thankful posts" I think it is so great that everyone is really thinking about what the Lord has blessed them with and even better that they are sharing with others! November is such a sweet month. 
I personally have numerous things to be thankful for and I could blog for the rest of the week listing them all but here are a few just for fun. 
I am so very thankful for my church, it's leaders, members, and the opportunities it allows for learning, growing and serving our brothers and sisters. I have been a member for three years, as of today :) My life hasn't been the same since and I couldn't be happier. The gospel and the spirit are so powerful, we are truly blessed. 
I am thankful for temples and the day that I was sealed to my best friend (who I am obviously thankful for,)  for time and all eternity. I am thankful for all of our family and friends. We truly have some of the most amazing family members and all of those people who aren't family but treat us as if we were:)  

I am thankful for our savior and all that he has done for us. He loves us and I am thankful that he lives. (also thankful that Dallas bought me this painting last Christmas)


I am thankful for the new little addition to our family. Nala is such a sweet puppy, (who is still very much in the puppy/training stages!) Having her has made us much more patient and more prepared for the day when we have babies!


I am thankful, this time of year, that I do not have to trudge through piles of snow and on the same token I am thankful that  I get to have a little taste of the freezing cold when we are able to visit family and friends in South Dakota and our friends in Utah. I am thankful that I grew up and have family in SD, it will always and forever hold a special place in my heart!

I am thankful that Dallas and I have jobs and that we are able to make a living. Dallas goes above and beyond, going to school, working, and taking care of us and our house. I love my job, being an esthetician at Dolce had been a wonderful experience and it's always fun making new friends.

Again, I could go on and on, but these are just a few! I hope every one has a wonderful Thanksgiving and will reflect on all their blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! You are such an amazing girl! I love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete