Friday, March 16, 2012

♥ skin








I have this great love for skincare. I couldn't be in a better profession & Dolce is such a fabulous company to work for. I love learning about products and ingredients and how they will help improve different skin conditions to make my clients feel confident and beautiful... I could go on and on..

by the way, if you come into the spa and you ask for an appointment with jordan, you're going to get a beautiful blonde, if you ask for brooke, you'll get this girl :)

random.. i know. Jordyn started working at Dolce about 6 months ago so I had to use a different name so that our clients aren't confused... just me.. whenever any one at work talks to me lol! But seriously, come see me!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA SOO FUNNY! Love it! Brooke! Seriously they couldn't just have 2? Congrats on your job! yOu look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete