Wednesday, February 8, 2012

order

I am so behind with my blog posts, and although I have some super exciting ones I can't bring myself to not post them in order... So I'll start with some pictures from Christmas.

We went to SD for Christmas this year. We got to be there for a full week it was so nice to be able to spend so much time with my side of the fam. Although I wasn't very good about taking pictures I did manage to get some with my younger siblings and some at the cabin we stayed at for a few days.


christmas pj's- a must (notice the duke/unc rivalry)










this is the christmas card we got from my older sister and nephew:)

the view from the cabin at terry peak

the missionaries came up and spent their p day with us. it just so happend that jimmer was playing that night and so we sent them a little christmas gift once we got back.



it doesn't matter if it's an AZ summer or an SD winter, frozen snickers are the best kind of snickers

the guys decided it would be fun to go shoot guns, this is something i had never done before... this is apparent in the video below...smh!



We were also able to go see the temple lights with some friends, that will be a tradition for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Love it when you post! Was thinking about you guys the other day while driving through PG... Miss you!

    ReplyDelete