Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

     Okay, so I'll be honest, this is the very first year I have really paid any attention to any of the games in the NCAA tournament. However, I am having so much fun! Dallas helped me get to the right place to fill out a bracket and I picked teams mostly at random. Turns out I picked most all of the wrong underdog teams and stuck with quite a few top seeds who didn't do so well. Even after all that, I'm still having fun with it! 
There are a few reasons for this,

1. Duke is still in the tournament
2. BYU is still in the tournament
3. I like seeing lower seeded teams win, even if it ruins my
    bracket and as long as they aren't beating Duke, any of
    you who know my husband know why I say that!! :)
4. JIMMER- how can you not like watching BYU play?!!


One of Dallas' old roommates, Sean, was one of the guys responsible for the 
Teach Me How To Jimmer (OFFICIAL VIDEO)  and the T-shirts. He came by the other night and brought us some t-shirts, Just in time for the 1st two games BYU played in the tournament. 


2 comments:

  1. love the shirts!! i am so proud of you for filling out a bracket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice jord! way to support your hubby and his obsession!

    ReplyDelete